When you get in touch with Thompson Funeral Directors, we will arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your wishes, talk about the service that we provide and the options we can offer you.
After discussing your requirements, we will arrange the funeral that you want, taking on the responsibility for organising every aspect of the event and delivering it to the highest professional standards.
Our role as a funeral director is to offer you our advice on all the options for the funeral and arranging everything in accordance with your wishes, and those of the deceased and within an agreed budget.
In summary we look after the following:
- Present to you the various viewing and funeral options available.
- Undertake the duties required to carry out the funeral from the decisions made by the family including the co-ordination of any third parties involved such as grave diggers etc.
- Manage the care of the deceased throughout all stages of the funeral from the moment they are received into our care until the committal has been completed.
- Provision of any equipment needed for the funeral.
- Management of the staff and vehicles necessary to look after the transfer of the deceased from place of death, to family home/funeral home and attendance at ceremonies.
Post funeral advice and consultation